Acceptable files and job requirements:*
- Adobe InDesign (CC)
- Adobe Illustrator/Vector files (CC)
- Press-Quality PDF with a minimum of .125" bleeds (if it includes bleeds).
- CMYK, fonts outlined or embedded, 300dpi or higher.
- PSD, TIF or JPEG are acceptable, but we do not guarantee any text/copy created in these formats will print clearly at print-resolution.
Microsoft Office files (Word, Publisher, Etc.) are not accepted. Please convert to a CMYK, Press-Quality PDF and send the native file along for reference. Contact the prepress department if you need instructions for creating a hi-res PDF.
- All fonts must be outlined, embedded or included.
- All links must be embedded or included.
- All images must print at 300dpi or higher.
- CMYK, Spot or Grayscale only - No RGB. All black must overprint (unless otherwise needed or specified) and be 100% K (no 4 color black accepted unless specifically requested and approved).
- A minimum of .125" bleed must be included on any job that requires a bleed.
- Booklets must be provided in printer spreads (additional setup fees apply if reader spreads are provided).
- A reference PDF must be included with all native files.
* Note: additional fees may apply if supplied art must be converted or altered beyond the previously outlined job/quote specifications.
Files can be sent via our File Upload Form, FTP, Hightail or Dropbox.
After the files are uploaded, a preflight will be performed and you will be contacted if there are any items that need to be changed before proofing or printing.
TEMPLATES & RESOURCES
Standard templates, PDF setting and other resources can be downloaded using the links below.
|Pocket Folder Template||Standard 9 x 12 Pocket Folder|
|Postcard Mailing Template||4 x 6 Postcard with FPO Indicia||Coming soon|
|PDF Settings||PDF Output Settings for Adobe InDesign||Coming soon|
If you require a template for non-standard folders or postcards, please Contact Us.